The What, When, and How of Educating Patients with Diabetes
You will Learn:
- How to get your patient’s attention in novel ways
- How to keep your patient invested in learning about diabetes
- How to make the content personal and meaningful
- How to make the instruction memorable
- How to move your patient from learning to action
Are your diabetes patients using what you are teaching? Watch this 10 minute preview segment taken from our live webinar held on December 10, 2013 entitled “The What, When, and How of Educating Patients with Diabetes”. In this quick preview you will catch a glimpse of the practical approaches to being engaging, being relevant, and building action in your patients.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand course!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Healthcare Training Resource with your OnDemand Course!