An Overview of HIPAA's Security Requirements and What Your Organization Must Do to Meet All of Them
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Gain an understanding of HIPAA's security requirements and what you should be doing to meet them.HIPAA's Security Rule standards and specifications can provide a helpful road map to help organizations of all types assure they have considered key data security risks and alternatives. Whether you are a HIPAA expert or not, this down-to-earth program rich with real-life examples will help you prepare to assure your organization is making productive use of HIPAA's guidance.
AuthorsLeslie Bender, CIPP/US, CCCO, CCCA, IFCCE, Clark Hill PLC
Practical Refresher on HIPAA's Security Rule Standards
• Risk Assessments
• Workforce Management and Awareness Training
• Vendors, Contractors, and Other Business Associates
Lessons Learned From Recent Enforcement Actions Under HIPAA
• HHS Doesn't Like Making Nonpublic Information Public in Social Media
• Is It Too Risky to Conduct Your Business Without Periodic and Comprehensive Risk Assessments?
• Document, Document, Document: Assuring All the Features of Your Compliance Program Are Properly Addressed and Documented
• The Remote Worker and HIPAA Security - Some Practical Pointers and Considerations
• Your Business Associate Agreements and Incident Reporting and Handling
• Disaster Planning and Business Continuity - HIPAA Style