Membership Terms and Conditions
- Your membership is for your personal use only. By logging into your account you agree that you will not disclose your password to any other person or in any way share or transfer access provided by your membership to anyone else. You agree that you will not permit access through a single name and password to multiple users on a network. Healthcare Training Resource has the right to cancel an account if it is determined that you are allowing another person to use your account.
- Annual membership is granted as an individual single user license for any training and bookstore products. “Training and bookstore products” include, but are not limited to, live webinars, seminars, ondemand webinars, cd & manual packages, manuals, electronic manuals, podcasts and any other members-only content.
- Training and bookstore products cannot be copied, reprinted, reposted, resold or distributed to another party.
- Membership discounts are not valid on books.
- No continuing education credit will be given to anyone other than the registered member for training and bookstore products when registering or purchasing through a personal membership account.
- The contact information, including street and email address, used to purchase the membership will be the contact information associated with all training and bookstore product orders. All member communications including confirmation emails and product deliveries will be sent to the addresses provided during membership registration. This is also the information that will be included on all continuing education certificates.
- Members are responsible for the safeguarding and security of their personal username and password.
- The membership fee will be the amount agreed at the time of your enrollment. The amount of future Membership fees will be established by Healthcare Training Resource, and may change within its discretion.
- Healthcare Training Resource reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without any reason.
- Membership will expire one year from date of purchase and will not be automatically renewed. To extend the length of the membership a renewal membership must be purchased.
- Healthcare Training Resource does not guarantee 100% availability of the website and materials since outages (whether due to Healthcare Training Resource’s services or somewhere between the servers and the member’s location) could happen.
- Healthcare Training Resource reserves the right to add or remove membership benefits at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Healthcare Training Resource reserves the right to change the membership terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion and will provide notice to the member of such changes.
- Healthcare Training Resource Membership Terms and Conditions apply to Company Memberships where companies purchase multiple individual memberships.
- Members are eligible to obtain a non-exclusive limited license to use the Healthcare Training Resource Member Logo in connection with advertising and promoting their membership with Healthcare Training Resource, subject to certain terms and conditions.
Membership Cancellation and Termination
- If you are not satisfied with your membership you may be eligible for a credit to your Healthcare Training Resource account based on the length of time you’ve held your membership, less the full price of any benefits you have used. Contact customer service at 1-866-411-6211 to check eligibility.
- Membership benefits are non-transferable. If you transfer membership benefits to another person including, but not limited to, free registrations, continuing education credit requests, registrations, and product discounts, you may be subject to membership termination without refund.
- Any breach of these terms shall be reason to terminate membership without a refund or compensation. Upon learning of any breach, Healthcare Training Resource will immediately suspend access to the membership site.
IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN NO EVENT WILL Healthcare Training Resource OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE Healthcare Training Resource WEB SITE, YOUR USE OF THE Healthcare Training Resource WEB SITE, OR YOUR MEMBERSHIP. Healthcare Training Resource’S TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE YOU PAID. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE THE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES — IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By becoming a Member, you agree with this Agreement, Site Use, and Privacy Policies, which are final and binding in all respects.
Updated July 16, 2013